segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2015

Solomon Burke | Estival Jazz Lugano 2009




Set-list:
Intro
That's how I got to Memphis
Cry to me
Diamond in your mind
Soul searching
If you need me
I wanna go home
A change is gonna come (dedicated to Michael Jackson)
I will survive (sung by Candy Burke)
Misty Blue
Down in the valle
Don't give up on me
Otis Redding medley (Sittin' on the dock of the bay / Mustang sally)
Band intro
Medley(Proud Mary / Lucille / Tutti frutti / Good golly Miss Molly)
Solomon Burke receives a prize
'Til I get it right
What a wonderful world
Everybody needs somebody to love


Line-up:
Solomon Burke - vocals
Rudy Copeland - Hammond B3 organ
Keith Hollis Ladinski - keyboards
Guitar Jack Wargo - lead guitar
Sam Mayfield - rhythm guitar
Aaldert Van Weelden - bass
Daniel Hofmann - baritone saxophone
Carle Vickers - alto saxophone, trumpet
Allan Deville - trumpet
Mandale McGee - drums
Raffaella Stirpe - viola
Simona Mana - violin
Candy Burke - backing vocals
Sophia Burke Perez - backing vocals

Solomon Burke: Love To The World Tour
Live at Estival Jazz Lugano 2009


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário