quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013

J. S. Bach / Kantate "Aus der Tiefen rufe ich, Herr, zu dir", BWV 131




The Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra & Choir
Conductor - Ton Koopman
Tenor - Lothar Odinius
Bass - Klaus Mertens









Kantate (Cantata) "Aus der Tiefen rufe ich, Herr, zu dir"

 (From the depths I call, Lord, to thee), BWV 131:
1. Chorus: Aus der Tiefen rufe ich, Herr, zu dir (Psalm 130:1 - From the depths I call, Lord, to thee)
2. Arioso: So du willst, Herr, Sünde zurechnen, Herr, wer wird bestehen? (Psalm 130:3 - If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?)
3. Chorus: Ich harre des Herrn, meine Seele harret, und ich hoffe auf sein Wort. (Psalm 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.)
4. Aria: Meine Seele wartet auf den Herrn von einer Morgenwache bis zu der andern. (Psalm 130:6 - My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning)
5. Chorus: Israel hoffe auf den Herrn; denn bei dem Herrn ist die Gnade und viel Erlösung bei ihm. (Psalm 130:7 - Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário