quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2022

Relaxing Whiskey Blues Music 🌙



Relaxing Whiskey Blues Music 🌙

01. Blues Got Me Down - Chris Hicks 02. I love you more than you'll ever know - Amy Winehouse 03. Tears From My Eyes - Detroit Blues Band 04. Blue Eyed Angel Blues - Ryan McGarvey 05. I'll Play The Blues For You - Daniel Castro 06. Ain't No Sunshine - Buddy Guy 07. Bad Luck - The Black Circles 08. Back To The Dirty Town - The Blues Mystery 09. Loneliest Road That I Know - Guy Davis 10. Dont Wanna Sleep - Big Ed Sullivan 11. Down The Road Of Blues - Tony Tucker 12. As The Years Go Passing By - Sons Of Blues 13. Blues In My Bottle - Christian Willisohn 14. Bringing Home The Blues - Blue Stew 15. Nothin Good To Say - Smokin' Gun 16. Elevator To Heaven - Chris Bell 17. Still Got The Blues - Backing Track 18. All Over Again - The Stumble 19. Blues Jam - Paul Rose Blues B Minor & LSL T-Bone 20. Since I've been loving you - Too Mutz Blues Band

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário