domingo, 18 de setembro de 2022

Top 100 Best Blues Songs

 


Whiskey Blues
Top 100 Best Blues Songs
 
0. Justin Johnson - I Put A Spell On You 1. John Lyons - Lonely Fool 2. Mighty Sam McClain - I'm Tired of These Blues 3. Paul Mark & Тhe Van Dorens - The Drinks Are on Me 4. Albert Cummings - Lonely Bed 5. Guy Davis - Loneliest Road That I Know 6. Gene Deer - Midnight Healing 7. Mighty Mo Rodgers - Picasso Blue 8. Sam Myers - I Got The Blues 9. Losekes Blues Gang - That Kind of Feeling 10. Detroit Blues Band - Tears From My Eyes 11. JT Coldfire - She's Crazy 12. Slow Blow Fuse - The Bottle 13. Buster Benton - Money Is The Name of The Game 14. Sven Zetterberg - Let's Straighten it Out 15. Robin Bibi – Up All Night Vampire Blues 16. Lucky Lloyd - I Feel The Pain 17. Savoy Brown - Blues Like Midnight 18. The Chris Cain Band - Late Night City Blues 19. Chris Beard - All Night Long 20. Big Ed Sullivan - Don't Wanna Sleep 21. Freddy Cole - This Time I'm Gone for Good 22. Chris Bell - Elevator To Heaven 23. Blue Stew - Bringing Home The Blues 24. Pete Gage - Blues Has Got Me 25. Root Doctor - Reconsider Baby 26. Arbess Williams - Walking The Back Streets And Crying 27. Mike Milligan & Steam Shovel - Bills In My Kitchen 28. Lonnie Shields - My Baby Left Me 29. Rory Gallagher - What In The World

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário