segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2020

Kiss Me First Soundtrack


Kiss Me First (TV series)

Kiss Me First is a British cyber-thriller drama series created by Bryan Elsley for Channel 4 and Netflix.[5][6] The series began airing on 2 April 2018 on Channel 4.[7] The series was made available on Netflix worldwide on 29 June 2018.[8]
Read more...




The Almond Tree


Temperance the dear old deer Did not dare to bother anyone's ear With her uptight jaw and hair tightly pinned Who'd have thought the sin to be within? Ohh, Bury me under the almond tree If anything should happen to me Late last june I heard a cry I ran to see my younger sister die The poisoned meat had cut deep inside I cast my revenge on temperance tonight Ohh, Bury me under the almond tree If anything should happen to me, ohh Bury me under the almond tree If anything should happen... to me I walked for months through the rain and pour No sign of temperance and her deathly paw I start to think did I dream it all up What revenge is this, its my life now that's been caught Ohh, Bury me under the almond tree If anything should happen to me, ohh Bury me under the almond tree If anything should happen... to me


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário