terça-feira, 17 de outubro de 2017

John Scofield | New Morning | The Paris Concert 2010

When I first got into jazz — around 1969, I came from playing R&B and Soul in High School. Jazz Rock was in its infancy stage and I was lucky enough to be around to experience the Golden Age of both Rock and Soul and see Jazz embrace that movement while I was trying to learn how to play straightahead Jazz. A lot of my early chances to actually gig were in various Jazz/Rock idioms. I got to play “real” jazz with Gary Burton and Gerry Mulligan but my real first “big time” gig was with the Billy Cobham/George Duke band. We got to play in gigantic concert halls and rock venues for excited people who were not necessarily jazz aficionados, but loved the music.
Read more 





John Scofield Guitar Bill Stewart Drums Ben Street Bass Michael Eckroth Keyboards



1. Ten Taken 2. Woody'n You 3. Slinky 4. My Foolish Heart 5. Steeplechase 6. Hive 7. Lost Found & Inbetween 8. Chirikawa 9. Relaxin' at Camarillo 10. I Want To Talk To You 11. Groove Elation 12. The Guiness Spot


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário