segunda-feira, 26 de junho de 2017

My Mad Love Song Collection


This is a very personal playlist consisting of love songs I found while gathering lots of different songs for my collections. Some are quiet, others loud, with different genres included, some are cabaret songs others swing songs or covers. Most of these tracks I really would have loved to send to a special person but I never got to do it in the end. So instead of letting them rust on my hard drive I decided to collect them all into one playlist. My special person will probably never listen to this, but anyone else is free to send it on to loved ones. 
                                                     
                                                   Aradne Wiremux






0:00 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Maddest Kind of Love
5:03 Vermillion Lies - Shady
8:43 Caravan of Thieves - Eat You
12:41 Circus Contraption - Over the Rails
17:02 Amanda Jayne - Stupid for Your Love
21:16 The Scarring Party - Lie Beside Me
23:37 Kim Boekbinder - Lick My Love Pump
25:58 Bitter Ruin - Anchor of Us
31:11 The Speakeasies' Swing Band - Bei Mir Bist Du Schön
34:52 Tom Waits - Alice
39:25 Caro Emerald - That Man
43:20 Juke Baritone - Ya Said Ya Loved Me
47:43 The Dresden Dolls - Missed Me
52:33 Jill Tracy - Torture
58:26 Phineas and Ferb (Cartoon) - Happy Evil Love Song (soundtrack)
1:00:01 Caravan of Thieves - I Can't Behave 
1:03:26 Gregory and the Hawk - Birds and Boats




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário