quinta-feira, 11 de maio de 2017

Rebekka Bakken & hr-Bigband | Rebekka Bakken sings Tom Waits

Nordic folk-jazz chanteuse Rebekka Bakken was the most successful exponent of a new generation of Scandinavian jazz singers that also included Silje Nergaard, Sidsel Endresen, and Solveig Slettahjell.… 
Read Full Biography








Rebekka Bakken & hr-Bigband
Jazzwoche Burghausen 2015


01. Cinny's Waltz
02. Bad As Me
03. Yesterday Is Here
04. Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis
05. Everything Goes to Hell
06. Saving All My Love for You
07. Just The Right Bullets
08. Please Call Me, Baby
09. Hang On St. Christopher
10. San Diego Serenade
11. Los Angeles Theme
12. I Can't Wait To Get Off Work
13. Little Drop Of Poison
14. Broken Bicycles
15. New Coat Of Paint
16. What's He Building?
17. Johnsburg, Illinois (instrumental)
18. I Wish I Was In New Orleans
19. Downtown
20. If I Have To Go
21. Time
 





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário